Best of the North East
4 day tour from Istanbul
Skip the line addmissions, small groups, good guides...
- Day 1 - Istanbul to Trabzon - (B)
Morning depart from Istanbul on a 1 hour 40 minute flight to Trabzon,
upon arrival you will be met by your tour guide and continue on your visit to Sumela Monastery and Gumushane.
* Sumela Monastery sits high up on the cliffs of Mela, southeast of Trabzon. It was founded in the 4th century by two Greek monks, Barnabas and Sophronius, who were guided to the site by an icon of a "black" image of the Virgin Mary, elegantly painted by St. Luke.
After our visit we will head to Trabzon city where we will spend
- Day 2 - Trabzon to Ayder - (B/L)
After breakfast, we will visit Trabzon's Hagia Sophia Church and Ataturk's Mansion then we will then depart from Trabzon on a scenic drive to Ayder.
On the way you will be seeing amazing scenic sites, including waterfalls, traditional villages, and picturesque tea plantations.
tes you will visit :
* Rize's main exports are agricultural, with tea and kiwi fruit being its most popular commodities.
* Ayder is first mentioned in official papers dating back to 1871 when thermal springs were first discovered in Ayder's dense forest. In addition to the numerous waterfalls along Ayder Creek, this area is also famous for its Rhodendendron honey.
Overnight in Ayder Plateau.
- Day 3 - Ayder - (B)
Day at leisure --- Overnight in Ayder.
- Day 4 - Ayder to Trabzon then to Istanbul - (B)
After breakfast, we'll provide transfer to Trabzon Airport for your flight back to Istanbul.
Arriving in Istanbul will be end of this program.
(Ephesus, Pamukkale and Cappadocia tours can be customized into this itinerary)
Total cost _______ per person in a double room & ______ Euros in a single room
* All hotels (Superior class centrally located hotels)
* All land transfers in comfortable vehicles ( All private transfers)
* All meals mentioned in the itinerary (B-breakfast, L-lunch & D-dinner)
* Admissions to Sumela Monastery
* Domestic flight tickets from Istanbul to Trabzon
* Domestic flight tickets from Trabzon to Istanbul
* Al taxes and service charges
* Drinks with meals