2 Day tour of Ephesus and Pamukkale
Available everyday from Istanbul
- Day 1 - Istanbul to Izmir then to Kusadasi - (L/D)
Short domestic flight to Izmir, whereupon you'll then be transferred to Ephesus for your comprehensive full-day tour of some of Turkey's most impressive Roman and Biblical sites. Ephesus is one of the best-preserved classical cities, inhabited in different eras by Greeks, Macedonians, Romans and Turks, as well as St. Paul. Nearby is the famous Temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, as well as the House of The Virgin Mary.
Overnight in Kusadasi.
- Day 2 - Kusadasi to Pamukkale then to Istanbul - (B/L)
After breakfast, we will depart from Kusadasi to Pamukkale and Hierapolis. Our drive will take us through a rich agricultural area, teeming with cotton fields and fruit orchards. We’ll walk through Pamukkale ("cotton castle" in Turkish), a magical area of thermal hot springs and snow-white limestone formations created over thousands of years.
Hierapolis, an ancient healing care center dating from 190 BC, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. One of the most important intellectual, artistic, religious and commercial centers of the Roman Empire, the city hosted large numbers of both Jewish and Christian residents.
Overnight in Pamukkale
Flight back to Istanbul and overnight, upon arrival you will be transferred to back to your hotel
Total cost ____ Euros per person in a double room & ___ Euros in a single room
* All hotels (Superior Class and 4 star hotels)
* All land transfers in comfortable vehicles
* All meals mentioned in the itinerary (B-breakfast, L-lunch & D-dinner)
* Professional, English-speaking tour guides
* Domestic flight tickets from Istanbul to Izmir
* Domestic flight tickets from Pamukkale (Denizli) to Istanbul
* Admission to Ephesus and Pamukkale
* All taxes and service charges
* Drinks with meals
* Tips (optional)
* Addmissions to terrace houses in Ephesus