Nemrut & Urfa 3 day tours
Available on every Thursday and Mondays
Skip the line addmissions, small groups, good guides...
- Monday - Day 1 - Istanbul to Adiyaman- (D)
In the morning we will meet you at your hotel and provide a transfer to domestic airport for your flight to Adiyaman.
Upon arrival you will be met by our staff and transferred to your hotel.
Overnight stay in Adiyaman.
Tuesday - Day 2 : Nemrut - Urfa - (B/L/D)
Around 3:00 AM, we'll drive to the summit of the 2,134-meter-high (7,001 ft.) Mt. Nemrut, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and enjoy the magical sunrise over the breathtaking statues of the ancient Commagene temple and tomb. You'll also visit the capital of the Commagene Kingdom; Arsaemia; a tumulus on Karakus Hill and Cendere Bridge, before heading to Sanliurfa.
After lunch we will explore more of Urfa the city that's Famous for kebabs, this city in fact has a great historical past.
*The Lake of Sacred Fish is the focal point and features the adjacent Halilurrahman Mosque and Dersa Mosque. Near Urfa, bordering Syria, we'll visit a famed city of Mesopotamia, Harran, with its earthen mud huts and remains of the palace and mosque.
Overnight stay in Urfa.
Wednesday - Day 3 - Urfa to Istanbul - (B)
After breakfast, we'll provide transfer to Urfa Airport for your flight back to Istanbul. After arrival, we'll take you to your hotel
Total cost ________ Euros per person in a double room & ______ Euros in a single room
* All hotels (Superior Class centrally located hotels)
* All land transfers in comfortable vehicles
* All meals mentioned in the itinerary (B-breakfast, L-lunch & D-dinner)
* Professional, English-speaking tour guides
* Domestic flight tickets from Istanbul to Adiyaman
* Domestic flight tickets from Urfa to Istanbul
* All taxes and service charges.
* Drinks with meals
* Hot Air Balloon rides in Cappadocia (15% discount if booked with this tour)