Marmaris shore trips
Skip the line admissions to ancient sites and museums
Special small group and private tour rates are available.
Guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Your tour guide will meet you at the harbor - and will be holding a sign with your name on it; you will then begin your guided tour.
After meeting and getting a brief introductory for the day, you will enjoy a full day private tour to Dalyan and Kaunos.
Sites you will visit;
* Dalyan achieved international fame in 1986, when developers wanted to build a luxury hotel on the nearby İztuzu beach, which is a prime breeding ground for the endangered loggerhead sea turtle. A major international storm developed, and rhe project was halted; the beach is now a sanctuary for these creatures.
Life in Dalyan revolves around the Dalyan River which flows through town. The boats that ply up and down the river, navigating the maze of reeds, are the preferred means of transport.
* Kaunos (or Caunos) is also known as the ancient city of Caria, Anatolia, just a few minutes west of the town of Dalyan. Kaunos was said to have been founded by Kaunos, son of Miletos and Kyane, on the southern coast of Caria, opposite Rhodes, and was known as Rhodian Peraea, at the foot of Mount Tarbelos.
*Turtles' Beach is a fantastic stretch of beach with crystal-clear waters where you can relax the afternoon away.
After the tour, we will provide a transfer to the harbor.
*** Tour ends ***
Cost: _______ Euro - (estimate for this tour is given upon request -
please e-mail us your dates and how many people in your party.)
* Pick-up and drop-off from harbor w/ comfortable vans
* Professional, English-speaking tour guides
* Skip the line admissions to ancient sites
* All tax and service charges